Matters of Interest :
- My amulet collection - Somdej Phra Tat Phanom 2401...
- Words of Wisdom 17
- Is there a Buddhist equivalent of Christmas?
- Why do people do all kinds of strange things in Bu...
- My amulet collection - Small size ancient Phra Tha...
- I have heard people say that Buddhist worship idol...
- Photos of old Phra Phong Suphan - Phra Tat Phanom
- Words of Wisdom 16
- Buddhist Poem #6
- Photos of ancient small Phra Nark Prok of Phra Tat...
- If the Buddha is not a god why do people worship h...
- Shinkoku-O Gosho - Part 5
- Was the Buddha a god?
- My amulet collection - Medium size ancient Phra Th...
- Words of Wisdom 15
- If the Buddha is dead how can he help us?
- Wasn't it irresponsible for the Buddha to walk out...
- If he was only called 'Buddha' after he had this p...
- Photos of Somdej Phra Tat Phanom 2401 (Dark color,...
- Nichiren Shōnin’s Goibun Words: Urabon Gosho (On t...
- Shinkoku-O Gosho - Part 4
- Who was the Buddha?
- Buddhist Poem #5
- Some photos taken by my friend in the temple where...
- Is Buddhism a philosophy?
- What is Buddhism?
- My collection of Sarira (Shakyamuni's Heart Sarira...
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2010 (43)
Tuesday, 30 August 2011
Due to this merits,
May I soon,
Attain the enlightened state of Guru Buddha,
That I may be able to librate all sentient beings from their suffering.
May the precious bodhi mind, Not yet been born in me, will arise and grow.
May the birth have no decline, and will increase forever more.
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo