Matters of Interest :
- Shinkoku-O Gosho - Part 3
- Words of Wisdom 14
- Buddhist Poem #4
- Words of Wisdom 13
- Shinkoku-O Gosho - Part 2
- Shinkoku-O Gosho - Part 1
- Buddhist Poem #3
- The Four Noble Truths (四圣谛) - Part 2/2
- Words of Wisdom 12
- Buddhist Poem #2
- Fear and Worry - What does worry do to us?
- Words of Wisdom 11
- The Buddha
- Buddhist Poem #1
- How to seek the truth wisely?
- What is so wonderful about Buddhism?
- A Summarised Dialogue of the Buddha
- Nichiren Daishōnin’s Goibun Words: Kaimoku Sho (Th...
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (43)
Due to this merits,
May I soon,
Attain the enlightened state of Guru Buddha,
That I may be able to librate all sentient beings from their suffering.
May the precious bodhi mind, Not yet been born in me, will arise and grow.
May the birth have no decline, and will increase forever more.
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo